A successful addiction treatment program requires a solid foundation of therapeutic choices so that people in recovery can start to heal from the physical, mental, and emotional consequences of addiction. Our staff at Vertava Health in Ohio believes that a comprehensive addiction treatment program delivers the greatest chance of genuine, long-term recovery. We work with each of our patients to create a personalized treatment plan that includes a combination of addiction treatment therapy programs in Ohio.
If you or someone you care about is caught in an endless cycle of addiction, Vertava Health Ohio can assist. Find out more about our addiction therapy programs and behavioral health counseling programs in Ohio by calling 844.954.1771 or completing our online contact form.
Vertava Health’s Addiction Therapy Programs in Ohio
Our Vertava Health Ohio options for addiction treatment counseling programs in Ohio include:
- Individual therapy – During individual therapy sessions, patients work one-on-one with a highly-qualified therapist to heal the emotional toll of addiction.
- Group therapy – In group therapy, people in recovery find support and encouragement from others working towards a similar goal.
- Wellness program – Our wellness program helps people find peace through mindfulness practices, which promotes recovery.
- Family therapy – A strong support system is crucial to successful recovery, so our family therapy program rebuilds and enhances connections among family members.
- Motivational interviewing – Motivational interviewing helps people retrain their brains to limit negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Cognitive-behavioral therapy gives people the chance to identify and overcome the underlying causes of addiction, such as trauma or a mental health disorder.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – This type of therapy explores the connection between a person’s thoughts and emotions and how that influences their addiction.
- Art therapy – Art therapy lets people in recovery express themselves creatively and non-verbally, which helps in the recovery process.
- Spiritual support – As a faith-based addiction treatment provider, Vertava Health Ohio offers spiritual support to aid those in recovery.
- Adventure therapy – Nature provides an excellent setting for people to lessen stress, gain physical strength, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Stress management – Often, people turn to drug or alcohol use as a way to deal with stress. Our stress management program teaches healthy coping mechanisms, which decreases the chances of relapse.
Benefits of Comprehensive Addiction Therapy Programs
Once people pursue their recovery at Vertava Health Ohio, they begin to experience the benefits of our addiction treatment counseling programs in Ohio almost immediately.
Some of these benefits include:
- Gaining coping skills
- Enhancing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Decreasing chances of relapse
- Building a support system
- Identifying triggers that cause drug or alcohol use
Also, addiction therapy programs help people get in touch with who they really are without the influence of drugs and alcohol. Some people say it’s like meeting themselves for the first time. Reach out to Vertava Health Ohio today to begin your recovery journey.
Choose an Addiction Treatment Therapy Program in Ohio at Vertava Health
Not addressing the mental effects of addiction is problematic to recovery. If only the physical effects of addiction are treated, there is a significantly higher chance of relapse. It is crucial for effective addiction treatment to provide an array of therapy options so that people can overcome the mental and emotional effects of addiction, as well.
At Vertava Health Ohio, our team works closely with our patients to see what addiction treatment therapy program in Ohio is best for their recovery. Learn more about how our Vertava Health Ohio team can help you or a loved one overcome addiction and improve mental health.